Information about the abettor word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- one who helps or encourages or incites another
- Lookout, maybe
- Perpetrator's pal
- Getaway car driver, for example
- Friend in crime
- Partner in crime
- Lookout for a holdup man
- Criminal's helper
- Henchman, maybe
- One aiding in wrongdoing
- Wrongdoer's assistant
abettor correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: a–bet–tor
- Word abettor is composed of 7 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word abettor is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: rotteba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 E1 T2 T2 O1 R1 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 65 74 74 6f 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • | — | — | — — — | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abettor you can create a lot of new words