Information about the aberrant word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- markedly different from an accepted norm
- "aberrant behavior"
- "deviant ideas"
- one whose behavior departs substantially from the norm of a group
- Deviating from the normal course
- Not normal
- Deviating from the norm
- Straying from the norm
- Out of the ordinary
- Untrue to type
aberrant correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: a–b–er–rant
- Word aberrant is composed of 8 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word aberrant is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: tnarreba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 E1 R1 R1 A1 N1 T2 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 65 72 72 61 6e 74
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • | • — • | • — • | • - | — • | — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in aberrant you can create a lot of new words