Information about the abdicate word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations
- "The King abdicated when he married a divorcee"
- Renounce the throne
- Give up the throne
- Relinquish power
- Cede power
- Relinquish the throne
- Give up voluntarily
- Relinquish an office
We have 16 definitions for this word show all
abdicate correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–dic–ate
- Word abdicate is composed of 8 characters.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word abdicate is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: etacidba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 D2 I1 C2 A1 T2 E1 - overall 13 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 64 69 63 61 74 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | — • • | • • | — • — • | • - | — | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abdicate you can create a lot of new words