Information about the abated word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- Died down
- Let up
- Became less intense
- Ridded of, as asbestos
We have 20 definitions for this word show all
abated correct varieties:
- Word abated is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word abated is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: detaba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 A1 T2 E1 D2 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 61 74 65 64
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • - | — | • | — • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abated you can create a lot of new words