Information about the abacus word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a calculator that performs arithmetic functions by manually sliding counters on rods or in grooves
- a tablet placed horizontally on top of the capital of a column as an aid in supporting the architrave
- You can count on it
- Counting aid
- Calculator of a kind
- Item with beads
- Early computer
- Beaded counter
- You can always count on this
We have 38 definitions for this word show all
abacus correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: aba–cus
- Word abacus is composed of 6 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word abacus is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: sucaba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 A1 C2 U3 S1 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 61 63 75 73
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • - | — • — • | • • — | • • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abacus you can create a lot of new words