Information about the Lagos word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- chief port and economic center of Nigeria
- located in southwestern Nigeria on the Gulf of Guinea
- former capital of Nigeria
- Former West African capital
- Largest city in Nigeria
- African capital until 1991
- Nigerian capital before Abuja
- Port east of Porto-Novo
- Former African capital
We have 24 definitions for this word show all
Lagos correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: la–gos
- Word lagos is composed of 5 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word lagos is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: sogal
- Scrabble™ score: L2 A1 G3 O1 S1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 6c 61 67 6f 73
- Morse alphabet:
- • — • • | • - | — — • | — — — | • • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in lagos you can create a lot of new words