Information about the Lachesis word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the Greek goddess of fate who determines the length of the thread of life
- One of the Fates
Lachesis correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: laches–is
- Word lachesis is composed of 8 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word lachesis is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: sisehcal
- Scrabble™ score: L2 A1 C2 H3 E1 S1 I1 S1 - overall 12 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 6c 61 63 68 65 73 69 73
- Morse alphabet:
- • — • • | • - | — • — • | • • • • | • | • • • | • • | • • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in lachesis you can create a lot of new words