Information about the Indianan word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a native or resident of Indiana
- Many an 11-Down fan
- Muncie resident
- David Letterman, for one
- Resident of Fort Wayne or Evansville
- Hoosier daddy?
- David Letterman, by birth
- Man from Muncie
Indianan correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: in–di–anan
- Word indianan is composed of 8 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word indianan is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: nanaidni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 D2 I1 A1 N1 A1 N1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 64 69 61 6e 61 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • • | • • | • - | — • | • - | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in indianan you can create a lot of new words