Information about the Ifni word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- Sidi …, Morocco
- Former Spanish enclave in Morocco
- Area of Morocco
- Moroccan region
- Former Spanish toehold in Africa
Ifni correct varieties:
- Word ifni is composed of 4 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word ifni is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: infi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 F5 N1 I1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 66 6e 69
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | • • — • | — • | • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ifni you can create a lot of new words