Information about the Idahoan word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a native or resident of Idaho
- Moscow resident
- Gem Stater
- Person from Pocatello
- Sarah Palin, by birth
- Gem State resident
- Nampa native
- Picabo Street, for one
- Person from Moscow
- Boise boy
- Pocatello resident
- Gem State native
- Boise native
- Moscow native
Idahoan correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: idaho–an
- Word idahoan is composed of 7 characters.
- Contains 4 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word idahoan is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: naohadi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 D2 A1 H3 O1 A1 N1 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 64 61 68 6f 61 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • • | • - | • • • • | — — — | • - | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in idahoan you can create a lot of new words