Information about the Iceland word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a volcanic island in the North Atlantic near the Arctic Circle
- an island republic on the island of Iceland
- became independent of Denmark in 1944
- One side in the Cod War
- Member of NATO
- Europe's westernmost country
- Onetime Danish province
- Reykjavik is its capital
- Where krónur are spent
We have 16 definitions for this word show all
Iceland correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: ice–land
- Word iceland is composed of 7 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word iceland is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: dnaleci
- Scrabble™ score: I1 C2 E1 L2 A1 N1 D2 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 63 65 6c 61 6e 64
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • — • | • | • — • • | • - | — • | — • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in iceland you can create a lot of new words