Information about the Ibadan word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria
- site of a university
- Nigerian metropolis
Ibadan correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Word ibadan is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word ibadan is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: nadabi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 B3 A1 D2 A1 N1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 62 61 64 61 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • • • | • - | — • • | • - | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ibadan you can create a lot of new words