Information about the Damon word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the friend of Phintias who pledged his life that Phintias would return (4th century BC)
- Matt of "Saving Private Ryan"
- Friend of Pythias
- Runyon or Wayans
- Matt of "The Talented Mr. Ripley"
- Steadfast friend of Greek legend
- "Guys and Dolls" author Runyon
- Devoted friend of Greek legend
- He was Bourne in Hollywood
We have 37 definitions for this word show all
Damon correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: da–mon
- Word damon is composed of 5 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word damon is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: nomad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 M2 O1 N1 - overall 7 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 6d 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | — — | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in damon you can create a lot of new words