Information about the Dalmatia word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a historical region of Croatia on the Adriatic Sea
- mountainous with many islands
- Adriatic Sea region
- Croatian area known for a breed of dog
Dalmatia correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: dal–ma–tia
- Word dalmatia is composed of 8 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word dalmatia is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: aitamlad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 L2 M2 A1 T2 I1 A1 - overall 12 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 6c 6d 61 74 69 61
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | • — • • | — — | • - | — | • • | • - |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dalmatia you can create a lot of new words