Information about the Dalian word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a port and shipbuilding center in northeastern China on the Liaodong Peninsula
- now a part of Luda
Dalian correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: Dali–an
- Word dalian is composed of 6 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word dalian is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: nailad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 L2 I1 A1 N1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 6c 69 61 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | • — • • | • • | • - | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dalian you can create a lot of new words