Information about the Dagwood word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- Thick sandwich
- Huge sandwich eponym
- Huge sandwich
- Large sandwich
- Blondie's mate
Dagwood correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: d–ag–wood
- Word dagwood is composed of 7 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word dagwood is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: doowgad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 G3 W1 O1 O1 D2 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 67 77 6f 6f 64
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | — — • | • — — | — — — | — — — | — • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dagwood you can create a lot of new words