Information about the Abner word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- Lucifer and Pansy's boy
- Li'l one
- Daisy Mae's mate
- Baseball's Doubleday
- One of the Yokums
- "Li'l" guy
- Dogpatch name
- Saul's general
- Doubleday, baseball's alleged inventor
We have 104 definitions for this word show all
Abner correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–n–er
- Word abner is composed of 5 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word abner is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: renba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 N1 E1 R1 - overall 7 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 6e 65 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | — • | • | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abner you can create a lot of new words