Information about the Abilene word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a town in central Kansas to the west of Topeka
- home of Dwight D. Eisenhower
- a city in central Texas
- Hardin-Simmons University site
- Eisenhower's boyhood home
- Ike's hometown
- Chisholm Trail terminus
- Chisholm Trail town
- Chisholm Trail stop
We have 37 definitions for this word show all
Abilene correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: abi–lene
- Word abilene is composed of 7 characters.
- Contains 4 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word abilene is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: eneliba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 I1 L2 E1 N1 E1 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 69 6c 65 6e 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • • | • — • • | • | — • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abilene you can create a lot of new words