Information about the Abie word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- Rose fancier
- Guy with an Irish Rose
- Anne Nichols protagonist
- "… Baby" ("Hair" song)
- Irish Rose lover
- Rose's fellow
- "Hair" song "… Baby"
- Irish Rose's guy
- Rose's beloved in a 1922 play
We have 71 definitions for this word show all
Abie correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: A–bie
- Word abie is composed of 4 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 1 consonant
- Word abie is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: eiba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 I1 E1 - overall 6 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 69 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abie you can create a lot of new words