Information about the Aaron word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- (Old Testament) elder brother of Moses and first high priest of the Israelites
- created the golden calf
- United States professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934)
- Hitter of 755 home runs
- Hammerin' Hank
- He doubted God's ability to bring water out of a rock
- Composer Copland
- < Player with this retired number
- Hall-of-Famer from Mobile
We have 214 definitions for this word show all
Aaron correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Word aaron is composed of 5 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word aaron is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noraa
- Scrabble™ score: A1 A1 R1 O1 N1 - overall 5 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 61 72 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | • - | • — • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in aaron you can create a lot of new words